|Jüdische Museen - Jewish
Jüdische Belange - Jewish Intersts:
Jüdische Belange - Jewish Interests:
jüdischer Interessen - More Links about jewish Interests:
- Archaeological Museum,
Kibbutz Ein Dor
- Babylonian Jewry Museum
- presents chapters in the history and culture of the Jews of Babylon
(721 BC - 1975 AD).
- Beth Hatefutsoth - The Diaspora Museum
- cultural and educational institution providing multiple avenues
of personal historical identification.
- Dennis and Phillip Ratner Museum
- established to foster love of the Bible through the graphic arts.
For those interested in art, the Hebrew Bible, mysticism, and the
- Doge of Venice :
The Ancient Ghetto of Venice - history, museums, archives of Ancient
Venetian Ghetto, current projects and life in Jewish Community of
- Israel Museum - emphasis on
the material culture (past, present and future) of the Land of Israel
and the Jewish people.
- Jewish Museum - New York
- captures 4000 years of history and culture.
- Jewish Museum in Prague -
houses a collection of artistic artifacts and items of printed material.
Located on the site of what was once the Prague Jewish ghetto.
- Jewish Museum London -
the history and religious life of the Jewish community in Britain
- Jewish Museum
- Jewish Museum of Florida
- dedicated to telling the story of more than 230 years of the Florida
- Jewish Museums Forum
- a communications network dedicated to the collection, preservation,
and exhibition of Jewish art, ceremonial objects, and historical material.
- Judah L. Magnes
Jewish Museum - collects, preserves, and exhibits treasures of
Jewish art, history, and culture from throughout the world.
- Museo Sefardi
- collection of exhibits all related to the story of Sefarad (the
old Jewish name for Spain) and to the culture of the Sefardi people;
- Museum of the Southern Jewish Experience
- documents and presents the tradition of Jewish life in the South
through exhibits, programs and more.
- National Museum of American Jewish
History - offers visitors the opportunity to learn about American
Jews in the social, cultural, economic and political life of this
- National Museum of
American Jewish Military History - dedicated to preserving and
memorializing the military service to America of American Jews.
Immigrants Virtual Museum - organized to commemorate and preserve
the cultural history of Russian-Jewish immigrants, while creating
an interface between this community and the American public.
- Spertus Museum
- Midwest's preeminent resource of Judaica.
- Temple Institute - non-profit
institution dedicated to the promotion of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem.
Features museum with Temple exhibits.